Providing Threat Monitoring Cybersecurity For You Business
Cybersecurity threats are increasing at an alarming rate, and companies of all sizes are vulnerable. Cyber Vast Consulting understands the importance of proactively managing and monitoring cybersecurity threats to protect business operations, financial assets, and confidential data. Cyber Vast Consulting offers Threat Monitoring services to assist companies looking to strengthen their cybersecurity presence.
Protecting Your Digital Assets For Your Business
THE PROBLEM WE SOLVE
The modern attack surface is growing, always changing and more interconnected than ever. In response, security teams have deployed multiple security technologies, each with their own analytics and no consistent reporting. Disparate tools can lead to duplicate efforts and ineffective programs, with no clear path forward to tangibly reduce risk or succinctly communicate an organization’s security posture. Even worse, this reactive firefighting approach to cybersecurity puts defenders at a major disadvantage.
Cybersecurity teams need a unified, predictive and proactive way of managing their exposure across the entire attack surface. Tenable One, the Exposure Management Platform, delivers contextual risk awareness and the ability to move from a reactive approach to a preventive one, so security teams can anticipate and block threats before they can cause damage. “
What is Threat Monitoring in Cybersecurity?
Why is Threat Monitoring Important for My Business?
What Tools and Technologies Are Used for Threat Monitoring?
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions
- Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Antivirus and Anti-malware software
- Network Traffic Analyzers
- Threat Intelligence Feeds
Can Small Businesses Benefit from Threat Monitoring?
How Do I Implement Threat Monitoring for My Business?
- Assessment: Conduct a risk assessment to understand your organization’s vulnerabilities and security needs.
- Tool Selection: Choose the appropriate threat monitoring tools based on your requirements.
- Configuration: Configure the tools to collect and analyze data from the relevant parts of your network.
- Integration: Integrate various tools for a comprehensive view of your security environment.
- Training: Train your team on how to use these tools and how to respond to alerts.
- Monitoring: Begin continuous threat monitoring.
- Review: Regularly review the effectiveness of your threat monitoring approach, and adjust as necessary.